Wednesday, February 18, 2015

New Beginnings / January Highlights

Hi Honeybees! It has been a hot second since I have posted here on my blog. I always have good intentions of posting, but YouTube takes so much of my time already, that I tend to not allot any time for my blog. BUT this is a new year and with that comes new goals and aspirations. I am going to try and commit to writing more, and also posting more on all social media as well as my blog.

2015 has gotten off to a great start for me, and I feel truly blessed! Last month was especially exciting..

+ Reached 25,000 subscribers on YouTube!

+ Went to IMATS LA and got to see so many wonderful friends and subscribers.


+ Had my photo featured in ShowSmart Magazine (Feb/March Issue p.63)


+ Went to the Pitbull & Enrique Iglesias Concert front row & got to touch Enrique! I am blushing just thinking about it lol.


+ Last but definitely not least, I was offered a brand ambassador position with the incredible brand Cover FX! I am 1 of 14 ambassadors, and words can not express how honored I am to be apart of such an amazing team. I am a big fan of the brand itself (especially love that they are cruelty free and care about what they put in their products), but also I have been using their products for years now and I cant wait to start sharing all the new innovative products they will have coming out this year!! I have already posted my first review on their newest product to launch, the Cream Contour Kits! Each kit has 2 highlights and 2 contour shades. They come in 6 global shades based on undertone, so everyone can find their perfect contour. Better yet they are the same great formula as their super blendable Total Cover Cream Foundation. If you would like to see a full review and demo of how I apply my highlight and contour, watch the video bellow: 


I hope you all are having a wonderful start to your year!

No comments:

Post a Comment