Friday, March 7, 2014

Prestige Cosmetics: Total Intensity



Prestige Cosmetics is adding to their Total Intensity line, new products will be hitting shelves this month! I was lucky enough to be sent a few products from the line to review. 



True Metal Eyeshadows
"Remarkable high-pigment, yet creamy formula designed with naturally occurring metallic colorants to deliver the true metallic finish."


I was sent the shades Gilded and Bronze. Both are beautifully pigmented and look gorgeous on the top of cream shadows and alone. They are creamy and blend wonderfully. 

Color Rush Eyeshadows
"Breakthrough color-matrix eyeshadow technology that traps pigments and provides a controlled and even pigment release during application. The more you rub, the more pigment it releases and more coverage is achieved."


I was not as impressed by the quality of these shadows. The blue shade, Out of the Blue, went on pretty patchy and not as pigmented as I would expect from such a bright shade. The brown shade, On the Prowl, had better pigmentation but was not as creamy as the metal shadows. 

Swatches from Left to Right: Gilded, Bronze, On The Prowl, Out of the Blue


Total Wear Eyeshadow Crayon
"The ultimate party -proof eyeshadow. Remarkably lightweight, long wearing, transfer-free, sweat-proof and crease-proof."


Great wear and color payoff! However, I do always use a primer under any cream product like this, so they may have assisted in the wear. 

Swatches from Left to Right: Meteorite, Desert Delusion, Purple Rain
Liquid Liner in Stalker

Total Intensity Eye Makeup Remover
"Enriched with green tea leaf extract to render anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory and soothing benefits."

So far I have not experience any irritation from this makeup remover. It is a bit greasy feeling, but really does remove my waterproof mascara. 

2 comments:

  1. very nice colors!!!

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, those eye pigments are exactly what I'm looking for! I need something that will actually SHOW up on my eyelids lol. I've used Prestige before and I've been happy with their products. Great review, and you're gorgeous! :)

    Cheers, Lian
    http://scentluxe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete