Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Naked Basics: Matte Eye Tutorial

 At first glance I wasn't jumping up at down for the new Naked Basics Palette. I am a glitter kind of gal and only use matte shadows to blend in my crease. But I caved in and purchased this all matte palette and boy am I happy I did! I ADORE it and have been wearing this matte eye almost every day. Hope you enjoy the tutorial (bellow)!


Makeup worn in the video:
Benefit Porefessional Primer
Bobbi Brown BB Cream in Extra Light
Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer in fair/light
It Cosmetics Powder in Light/Medium
It Cosmetics Eyebrow Pencil in 'Universal Taupe'
Tarte Park Ave Princess Bronzer
Mac Pro Long Wear Blush in 'Stay Pretty'
Mac Paint Pot in 'Painterly'
Naked Basics Palette
Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara
Essence 'I Heart Extreme' Mascara
Clinque Bottom Lash Mascara
Revlon Just Bitten Balm Stain in 'Smitten'

 

No comments:

Post a Comment