Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Best and Worst BB Creams {Take 3}

I love my BB creams (aka beauty balms), and I truly enjoy trying out new BB creams to review for all of you! This is a quick break down of each one I have recently tried, but if you want a more detailed review of each please watch the video down bellow.


Lioele Water Drop $10-23
(To purchase in the U.S. go HERE)
SPF 27 PA++
-One universal shade
-Very moisturizing
-Glow finish but not dewy
-Better for combo or dry skin types
-Cool feeling
-Floral Fragrance
-Light-Medium coverage


Bobbi Brown $42
SPF 30
-5 shades ranging from extra light-dark
-Matte Finish
-Great for all skin types
-Light scent
-Light-Medium coverage


Mac Prep and Prime BB $30
SPF 35
-3 Shades (extra light, light, and light plus)
-Matte/glowy finish
-Lighter coverage
-Better as a primer


L'Oreal Studio Secrets Magic Skin $10-12
-No SPF
-4 shades (fair, light, medium,deep)
-Adjusts to skin tone
-Different texture due to the bead technology
-Light-Medium coverage
-A tad orange but overall flawless look
-Lightweight


The Body Shop $20
-No SPF
-Similar to the L'Oreal
-Lightweight
-Light-Medium Coverage
-Adjusts to skin tone

1 comment:

  1. Thank You for sharing. I have not tried the creams yet. I must try these. I got many help from his post. You have presented the creams beautifully. Hope to see many helpful post more here.

    ReplyDelete