Sunday, December 2, 2012

Nutcracker Ballet OOTD

One of our family Christmas traditions is to go to the Ballet Etudes Nutcracker Ballet! We have been going for about 14 years now. Some may be surprised that my brother is willing to go with us to the ballet, but honestly I don't force him to go! I think he mostly goes purely for the tradition to stay alive, I love that he continues to want to go and share the memory with my mom and I. I thought I would quickly share my outfit with everyone, I did also post pictures on twitter and instagram, so make sure to follow me there as well! 

 Michael Kors 'Blair' Rose Gold Watch

Clutch: MMS from TJMaxx
Pants: Ross

4 comments:

  1. I love the Nutcracker Ballet! It's always so much fun to watch. Your Christmas tree is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it so much too! And thank you <3

      Delete
  2. You r total sweetheart Melissa!
    Fun fact: The red-bow from the tree almost looks as if you r wearing it on your head, lolz...

    xoxo Namunita

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha you are so right, I didn't notice that! ;)

      Delete