Thursday, November 22, 2012

My Thanksgiving 2012

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving with friends and family! I am so very thankful for so many things in my life, but above all my family and friends are always at the top of the list. I thought I would share some of my photos from my thanksgiving celebration with all of you. I also did an 'outfit of the day' on my video bellow.

Table set up 
My grandpa carving the turkey <3 
All the amazingly delicious food, made by my mom and grandma.


My brother is always such a character! I asked him to take a picture and this is what he did. 
My Uncle Louie, Grandpa Angel and Brother Brian
My brother and I <3
My Uncle and I
My brother and Uncle playing chess while watching football. 
My favorite part, dessert haha. Pumpkin pie is a must. 

4 comments:

  1. It looks like you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Thank you for sharing part of your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did! And you are so welcome, I truly love sharing with you all :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. either you're really really short or your brother is really really tall lol... Great photos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Lyn I am 5'6 and my brother is 6'10, so I would say he is definitely really tall ;)

      Delete