Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween Fun!

I had to work at Sephora on Halloween night until closing. At first I was sad I wasn't going to be able to hand out candy to all the cute little trick or treaters, but it ended up being a fun night to work. We were allowed to do halloween style makeup that day, I decided on this spiderweb mask look. What do you think? I used an Urban Decay 24/7 liner for the black lines, my base is the NYX white base and lots of shimmer. I added silver glitter to the edges and my lips are #9 Makeup Forever Aqua Rouge. 




 My little honeybee Harley <3 He wasn't very amused haha. He kept running over to me and rubbing up against my leg, his way of saying, "Mom please take this thing off me!"



2 comments:

  1. Awww! He is sooo cute in that outfit! Love your makeup, it's the only spiderweb idea I've seen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And I am happy to hear it is the only spiderweb look you have seen, I may just have to do a tutorial next year for Halloween ;)

      Delete