Friday, November 30, 2012

Arm Candy / Makeup Swap with Rocat22!!


My dear friend Rosie and I recently did an arm candy and makeup swap. We 'met' on instagram, but its crazy how well she knows me! I was so overwhelmed by her generosity and all the beautiful items she chose for me. It was full of many firsts: my first J. Crew bracelet, my first Stella & Dot piece and my very first macaroons!! The macaroons were such a sweet surprise, I started to tear a bit when I saw them, I haven't been wanting to try them forever! If you want to see my reaction to everything, watch my un-boxing video bellow :) 


Jessica Simpson bow bracelet  
BCBG Generation rose gold spike bracelet. Rosie has the same one, it is our 'friendship bracelet'. 

Stella & Dot Renegade Cluster Bracelet <3 
Too Faced Leopard Love Palette 
The Balm Shady Lady Vol3 Palette
Macaroons from 'Lette in Beverly Hills 


2 comments:

  1. That is just pure awesomeness in a box! Those macaroons look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really tasted as good as they look! <3

      Delete