Sunday, October 28, 2012

My Halloween Costume 2012

After much contemplation I decided to go as a modern day angel. It wasn't my first choice but it was the easiest for me to get together in a short amount of time. I already had the wings from a few years back. Instead of purchasing a 'costume' I decided to purchase an angelic looking dress from Forever21 and a bling headpiece from Charming Charlie. My eye makeup was white, pale blue and grey with added glitter, bling and of course big lashes!! The palette I used was from NYC and was in my recent beauty vox box from Influenster, was perfect for this look!



Lashes: Katy Perry 'Oh Honey
Eyes: NYC palette in 'Dark Shadows'
Lips: Revlon Balm Stain in 'Cherish' + Pixi Balm Stick in 'Baby Bare' 

Feminine details <3 

Blinged out flats by Steve Madden 

Dress from Forever21, Sheer Top from American Rag, Stockings from Target



Headband from Charming Charlie, Necklace from ebay 

Lets get this party started! An angel, Smokey from the movie Friday, Penguin from Batman (doesn't have full costume on here) , Harlequin from Batman, Alex from Clockwork Orange and a pirate.

My bestie Eliana and I <3

My sexy ladies, Eliana and Sadie (who's party we went to)!

4 comments:

  1. Your outfit is soooo cute! I love details you added to complete it, and that headband is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I'm really happy that all the details came together :)

      Delete
  2. You looked beautiful!! The makeup and outfit is beautiful!! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much my beautiful friend <3

      Delete