Monday, October 1, 2012

Ay-yi-yi-yi, Muy Rico!


For those that know me, you are very aware I am NOT someone who enjoys to cook. Now baking on the other hand I absolutely ADORE and would bake every single day if I could. But for some reason cooking has never given me the same joy. So when I do decide to cook it must be easy, fast and of course turn out super delicious. Soooo as I was skimming through many photos on Pinterest.com, I came upon a crockpot recipe for Chicken Tortilla Soup that sounded mighty tasty and pretty simple. So I gave it a try tonight and I just have to pat myself on the back for a second, because my parents raved and raved about it!! It was a big hit and I really did enjoy it as well. It is so flavorful, hearty and if you like it a bit spicy I would add some jalapeno to the mix like I did. CLICK HERE for the recipe, you wont be sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment