Friday, January 13, 2012

Maybelline Spring 2012 Reviews

Photo credit:http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/
These new Color Tattoo 24hr Cream Gel Eyeshadow are seriously the bomb! Comparable to MAC paint pots, no joke. My only wish is that they had a more nude flesh toned color. 10 shades to choose from.

Photo credit:maybelline.com
Dream Bouncy Blushes were just 'okay' to me. I do like there unique consistency and I do enjoy the buildable color...however the packaging is terribly cheap and small and the color payoff is not very good. Still worth a try, especially if you want a more natural barely there blush. 



SWATCHES!!! 

Dream Bouncy Blush:
1.Fresh Pink
2. Plum Wine
 
 Color Tattoo 24hr Cream Gel Eyeshadow:
3. Audacious Asphalt
4. Bad to the Bronze
5. Tough as Taupe
6. Pomegranate Punk

3 comments:

  1. I love these tattoo shadows, but like you I wish they came in more neutrals. I bought bold gold today to wear to the mardi GRAS ball and also bad to the bronze after i saw your review, love them both! Your YouTube videos are great, love your haul ones and seeing all your great finds! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay I am so glad you liked the review! Thank you so much for your support and all your sweet comments <3 Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  2. Yay! Totally following you now that I have an account! xoxo Alex

    ReplyDelete