Friday, December 9, 2011

Diary: A Moment

Just a simple moment; one of many that will pass me by. I tend to take these small moments for granted, but today I pause and appreciate it. May it be known that I am a woman with many thoughts, many ideas and many aspirations. I aim to succeed and I try not to ever doubt progression. At the same time, I don't set ideals of what I will be or where I will be at 25, 30, 50 years of age. Up to this point I have learned a great deal, but I would be fooling myself if I said I knew all life had to offer. I will say, in this moment, many improvements still need to be made before I could consider this the 'best possible' place in which I stand. The new year is creeping closer and closer, lets hope it brings even more victory and surprise than this year had to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment