Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Eve Outfit + Family Pictures

Sweater: Guess (purchased at Dillards)

Snowflake earrings! 

Bow Ring from Hot Topic
Bow Bangle from Bebe
Diamond Ring from Kay Jewelers 
Antique Bracelet from Designer Blvd

Close-up detail of my soft cozy sweater

Vera Wang Flats from Kohl's 

Makeup Used: 
Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Blush in 'Exposed'
Tarte Bronzer in 'Park Avenue Princess'
Tarte True Blood Eye Palette
Ardel Wispies Fake Lashes #120 
NYX Lip Liner in 'Hot Red'
Revlon Lip Butter in 'Candy Apple'
Revlon ColorBurst Lip Gloss in 'Fire'



Christmas cookies!

My favorite person on earth! My grandpa and I


My brother Brian opening all the Jets stuff I got him! :) 

My Mrs. Claus apron, purchased at Pier One

I was most excited to open my Clairsonic Mia 2!! Of course I had to have it in pink :)

My puppy Harley with his look-a-like toy

2 comments:

  1. Melissa! I used to follow you on Flickr :) I'm glad you got a blog, because I enjoy your photos.

    Your makeup is amazing and goes so well with the Guess sweater. Gorgeous girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brandi, So glad you found my blog :) Thanks so much, you are so sweet! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete