Thursday, November 10, 2011

Nude Nails & Pumps w/ Sparkle!

Zoya polish in 'Minka' with NYC polish in 'White Lights Glitter' over the top.
Sealed with a top coat of the fabulous Seche vite.

As far as nude nails go..I don't think I am a huge fan of the flesh tons such as this Zoya polish, I think more of a fair pink works for me. So I just had to add a touch of sparkle, and this NYC polish is perfect for that. I did about 2 coats of the glitter. I do love how nude nails go with every outfit!

And these beauties were a gift from my mom! Delivered today by Nordstrom direct to our home. They are the 'I-Dreemy' Ballet Flat by Steve Madden and can be found here. They are a nude color completely covered in gems, they shine and glitter like crazy!

2 comments:

  1. Oooooo so pretty, I just have to have a pair! Your mom did good! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, she has good taste ;) And you will love them, perfect for holiday parties coming up!

    ReplyDelete