Wednesday, November 2, 2011

My Halloween Costume

I LOVE dressing up, so Halloween is always so much fun for me. Plus to quote the movie Mean Girls, "In Girl World, Halloween is the one night a year when girls can dress like a total slut and no other girls can say anything about it." haha. Any way, I was Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz for Halloween this year. My costume was purchased at 'Spirit'. Dorothy has always been one of my all time favorite characters, I especially enjoyed wearing the ruby red heals.


MAKEUP:
Foundation: Lioele BB Cream ‘Tripe the Solution’
Concealer: Garnier Skin Renew Anti-Dark Circle Roller
Bronzer: Tarte ‘Park Ave Princess’
Contour: Elf Bronze/Blush Duo
Blush: Tarte Amazonian Blush in ‘Amused'
Brows: Revlon Brow Fantasy in 'light brown'
Mascara: Tarte ‘Lights Camara Lashes’
Eye Primer: MAC Paint Peinture in 'Bare Canvas'
Eye lid/crease/highlight: Urban Decay Naked Palette 'Half Baked, Smog, Hustle, Dark Horse'
Liquid Eyeliner: MAC
Fake Eyelashes: #140 Eylure
Lip: Tarte LipSurgence in 'Swank'

Nails: Acrylic with China Glaze 'Ruby Pumps' on the tips

It's all in the details! Cute little clip in red bows from Hot Topic, Sparkly bracelet from 'DoCo' and cute wicker clutch with white flower detail.

My little baby Harley 'aka Toto' <3

My friend Ashley the sexy cop and I, ready to head out for a night of dancing!

My step dad the Werewolf and my mom the Vampiress :)

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures! :) You have a tattoo? :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! And yes I do ;) its on the inside of my right ankle, its a very realistic looking honeybee!

    ReplyDelete