Sunday, November 6, 2011

Makeup Monday: MAC Glitter & Ice/ Ice Parade

Full Glitter & Ice Holiday Collection

All 3 Ice Parade 'Snowglobe' shadow palettes (cool, warm and sultry). I purchased the sultry palette and for amazing swatches go here.


I was invited to come to MAC's Glitter & Ice event at my local Dillards for a free 'makeover' with all the new products. Bellow are a few close ups of my eye makeup. If you have any questions on the rest of the makeup used feel free to leave a comment and I will answer :) It was so much fun to have someone do my makeup for me for once, and the artist (Dennis) was super sweet and lovely. My mom also was able to get her makeup done, she is now in love with MAC as much as me. She wouldn't let me post her before and afters, so you will just have to take my word for it, she looked gorgeous!

To see the products I ended up picking up from both collections, watch my latest makeup monday video on Youtube bellow:

No comments:

Post a Comment