Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Wacky Wed: September Favorites + Lipstick Swatches

Wacky Wednesday! Today I decided to post my September favorites for my little honeybees, however while editing the video ( I actually filmed it about a week ago) I realized that for some reason the first introduction part of the video was gone! So I had to film an intro this morning for you all...which will explain my different attire and different hair color in the beginning. The picture to the left is of my outfit and makeup from the majority of the video (all items listed bellow), while the picture on the right is from the intro. Drastic hair difference, although it looks way more red then it really was due to the lighting. But I am now much more of a lighter dirty blonde and still trying to get all of the red out of my hair. Any way, hope you all are enjoying my new way of posting videos, I am definitely having fun with it. Bellow I also went ahead and posted lip swatches of my fav lipsticks I spoke of in the video.



What I'm wearing in this video:

Foundation: none
Powder: NYC Loose Face Powder
Concealer: Garnier Skin Renew Anti-Dark Circle Roller
Bronzer: Tarte ‘Park Ave Princess’
Blush: Tarte Amazonian Blush in ‘Wonder’
Mascara: Tarte ‘Lights Camara Lashes’
Eye Primer: MAC Paint Peinture in 'Bare Canvas'
Eye lid/crease/highlight: Tarte quad
Lip: Revlon Colorburst in 'Soft Rose'
Red Lips (in beginning of video): Urban Decay Super-Saturated Lip Color in 'F-Bomb'

Earrings: H&M
Chain Necklaces: Forever 21
Bracelet: HRH Colletion 'Bisou bisou'
Ring: H&M
Shirt: Kohl's
Nails: ‘You Belong to Me' by Essence

Revlon Super Lustrious in 'Pink in the Afternoon'

Revlon Colorburst in 'Soft Rose'

Revlon Colorburst in 'Soft Nude #70'

MAC 'Viva Glam Gaga 2'

No comments:

Post a Comment