Monday, October 3, 2011

Makeup Monday: Tarte Makeup Tutorial

I have been going on and on about this fabulous Tarte makeup set from Ulta that was released as a special deal for the month of September. I mentioned it in at least 3 videos on my youtube and you may already be sick of hearing about it...but I thought it would be fun to do a tutorial using only the Tarte products in the set to show you all how amazing it truly is. Bellow is the video, as well as a few up close pictures I took of the look. Hope you enjoy!

MAKEUP:
Foundation: CoverGirl NatureLuxe Silk Foundation in #325
Concealer: Garnier Skin Renew Anti-Dark Circle Roller
Eye Primer: MAC Paint Peinture in 'Bare Canvas'
Bronzer: Tarte ‘Park Ave Princess’
Blush: Tarte Amazonian Blush in ‘Wonder’
Eyes: Tarte quad
Mascara: Tarte ‘Lights Camara Lashes’
Lip: Tarte lip gloss in ‘Serenity’

NAILS:
Essence 'You Belong to Me'

No comments:

Post a Comment