Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Makeup Monday: Barbie Pink

Sorry for delay my little honeybees! This week has started off pretty hectic and wasn't able to get on the computer. Any way, this past weekend I went to a 'wig themed' birthday party! When I heard the theme I knew instantly what wing I wanted, a bright hot pink bob. I was able to find this one at Spirit Halloween Store for less then $15. Of course I had to go crazy fun with my makeup as well. I found these amazing lush pink fake lashes at a boutique for $3.99 that matched my hair perfectly.

Foundation: Lioele BB Cream 'Triple the Solution'
Concealer: Garnier Skin Renew Anti-Dark Circle Roller
Powder: Revlon Photo Ready Powder in Light/Med
Bronzer: Tarte ‘Park Ave Princess’
Blush: Tarte Amazonian Blush in ‘Wonder’
Mascara: Tarte ‘Lights Camara Lashes’
Eye Primer: MAC Paint Peinture in 'Bare Canvas'
Eye lid/crease: Wet N' Wild Trio in 'Spoiled Brat'
Liquid Eye Liner: MAC
Eye highlight: MAC 'Naked Lunch'
Lip: MAC 'Show Orchid'
Lip glass: MAC 'Dare to Dare'

Added a fun headband from Target for an extra pop

Earrings: Heart studs from Agaci
Necklaces: Key necklace from Kay Jewelers
Rings: misc pink gems
Dress (worn as a long shirt): Charlotte Russe
Jeans: Dillards
Wig: Spirit

Nails: OPI 'La Paz-itively Hot'
Accent nail: Wet N' Wild fastdry 'Correction Tape'

All us girls at the wig party!

No comments:

Post a Comment