Thursday, October 27, 2011

Fashion Friday: Vampire Themed

I wore this outfit to a pumpkin carving girls night in this past weekend. I had fun vamping it up a bit and going with the theme of my shirt. Any chance I get to pull out anything relating to vampires I am ALL for it ;) Hope you enjoy xo

MAKEUP:
Foundation: Lioele BB Cream ‘Tripe the Solution’
Concealer: Garnier Skin Renew Anti-Dark Circle Roller
Bronzer: Tarte ‘Park Ave Princess’
Contour: Elf Bronze/Blush Duo
Blush: Tarte Amazonian Blush in ‘Blushing Bride’
Brows: Revlon Brow Fantasy in 'light brown'
Mascara: Tarte ‘Lights Camara Lashes’
Eye Primer: MAC Paint Peinture in 'Bare Canvas'
Eye lid/crease/highlight: ELF palette
Liquid Eyeliner: MAC
Fake Eyelashes: #301 by Ardell
Lipstick: YSL Volupte Sheer Candy in 'Luscious Cherry #6'
Gloss: Philosophy 'Peppermint Bark'

WEARING:
Earrings: Kohls
Bracelet: Doco Products
Shirts: Charlotte Russe
Jeans: Dillards
Shoes: 'Clothing Co' (boutique here in AZ)

Trying to show off the details on my pants...yes this is a butt shot lol.

The pretty lace back of my shirt

NAILS:
Sally Hansen Insa-dri 'Silver Sweep #230'
Accent nail: China Glaze in 'Ruby Pumps'

No comments:

Post a Comment