Saturday, October 8, 2011

Beer Maid @ Oktoberfest

This weekend I went to Oktoberfest with a few friends! I of course never let an opportunity to dress up pass me by, but I also didn't want to look too 'costume-y', so I decided to do a modern day beer maid look. For my hair I first french-braided my bangs and then did loss curly pigtails.

My Makeup:
Foundation: Lioele Triple the Solution BB Cream
Powder: Revlon Photo Ready in 'Light/medium #20'
Concealer: Garnier Skin Renew Anti-Dark Circle Roller
Bronzer: Tarte ‘Park Ave Princess’
Contour: Elf Blush/Bronzer Duo
Blush: Tarte Amazonian 12hr Blush in ‘Blushing Bride’
Eye Primer: MAC Paint Peinture in 'Bare Canvas'
Eye lid/crease/highlight: Tarte quad
Eyebrows: Revlon Brow Fantasy in 'Light brown'
Liquid Eyeliner: Loreal Paris Lineur Intense in 'Carbon Black'
Mascara: Tarte ‘Lights Camara Lashes’
Fake Lashes: Ardell Runway lashes 'Naomi black'
Lip liner: Too Face Perfect Lips
Lipstick: MAC Sheen Supreme in 'Bare Again'


Shirt: Bebe
Earrings: Agaci l(ittle heart studs)
Nails: 'Cougar Attack' by Wet N' Wild

My friend Eliana and I enjoying beer and the band.

1 comment: