Sunday, October 9, 2011

Makeup Monday: BB Cream Review

I have been hearing amazing things about BB cream from so many fabulous girls on youtube that I just had to cave and finally try one. After much research I went with the Lioele Triple the Solution BB Cream which features anti UV protection (SPF30 PA++), anti wrinkle care, whitening and moisturizing effects. It also includes vegetable based collagen to help smooth the skin. I ordered online here because it is not available in stores here in the US. First off the packaging is so so adorable. Then the cream itself is pretty light but works with my skin tone. You definitely need to have a setting powder unless you like a bit of a shine. It made my skin look so flawless and completely matte. I am so addicted now! It also has a bit of a floral scent, which I like but if you are sensitive to smells you may not enjoy that. Overall I am so happy with it xo


No comments:

Post a Comment