Thursday, September 8, 2011

Shopping!! JCPenny, Forever 21 & Macy's


I found this awesome wrap around coil Mixit bracelet at JCPenny on sale for $6 (mine is in a coraly pink color). I absolutely love how light weight it is and how it gives that layered look without the work :)


At Macy's I scored this American Rag maxi dress in gorgeous fall colors for $44, with a burnt orange bandeau for only $3 on sale! The bandeau matches the maxi perfect and I ended up wearing this out this past weekend to a friends party (you may recognize it from my last post for OOTN).


I am so in love with this adorable jacket I found at Forever 21 for only $17!! Perfect to add some flare to an every day school outfit.


Another favorite find was this super soft 3/4 sleeve light sweeter with fabulous bling all across the top. Great for a night out with the girls!


Thanks to a youtube tutorial from one of my favorite beauty girls STYLEsplurge, I put together this messy curled side bun. If you would like to see how to do this go here. I put my own little twist on it by adding a small french braid in the front.

No comments:

Post a Comment