Monday, September 5, 2011

Fabulous Fall Everyday Look!

A few of you were curious what I wear (makeup wise) on a daily basis, so I decided to show you my most recent everyday fall look. As you can see my usual pink summer lip has been replaced by a bright pop of red and also a little more of an intense eyeliner.

Foundation:
CoverGirl NatureLuxe Silk Foundation in #325
NYC Loose Face Powder
Concealer:
Garnier Skin Renew Anti-Dark Circle Roller
Bronzer:
Wet N Wild 'Princess'
Highlight:
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Semi Precious in 'Goldstone'
Blush:
Hard Candy Baked Blush in 'Living Doll'
Mascara:
Benefit 'They're Real!'
Eye Primer:
MAC Paint Pot in 'Bare Study'
Eye lid/crease/highlight:
Id Bareminerals 'Desire'
MAC in 'Cork' & 'Naked Lunch'
Lip:
Covergirl Outlast Stain #435
Revlon Lipstick 'Fire and Ice'
NARS 'Turkish Delight' Gloss


Nails:
Essie in 'Fiji'



I've been posting videos like crazy lately so if you haven't gotten a chance to check them out here are a few links to my other recent posts! :::
Walmart Haul
August Favorites!
TJMAXX Haul
Ulta Sales!

No comments:

Post a Comment