Sunday, August 21, 2011

Summer OOTD, Fun Nails & Cute Finds


Above is my latest youtube video, a summer outfit of the day that I wore out shopping on a very sunny day. Very casual yet still very girly and fashion forward.

Essie polish in 'turquoise and caicos' which is a gorgeous mint green. And an accent nail with Essence polish in 'choose me!' which is a sparkle with green, dark blue and turquoise tones.

A new addition to my 'Touch of Paris' bedroom! It is my new vanity seat, where I will sit every morning to do my makeup! It fits perfectly in my antique vanity. I got it for an amazing deal at TJMAXX, $32. It's wonderful quality, very sturdy, and has a velvety texture to the hot pink pattern. I will be posting a room tour some time next month so be on the look out!

No comments:

Post a Comment