Tuesday, August 9, 2011

My New Favs + Trip to Sephora

Yes I realize it is only the beginning of August (and I just posted my July favorites video a few weeks ago) but I am itching to share my recent favorites with you all! First is my new fragrance 'Dior Addict 2'! Honestly I can't even put into words how beautiful this scent is, and the name is perfect for it..because once you start smelling it you wont want to stop! It really is addicting! A friend of mine introduced me to it months ago but I finally gave in (with some birthday money) and purchased it a few days ago. I have a feeling this is all I will be wearing for a while. There is also a brand new Dior called 'Addict to Life' that just went on shelves a few days ago..however I am not a fan.

I am also in LOVE with my NARS lipstick in Roman Holiday. It is the perfect Barbie pink! But if you just do one soft coat it can also come off as a very sheer bright pink, which I adore with some light pink or nude lip gloss across the top.

While at Sephora (along with my NARS lip stick) I also grabbed a travel size of the Urban Decay De-Slick makeup setting spray. I have been wanting to try it out but hadn't made the jump to buy a regular bottle for $29 since I wasn't sure if it was completely worth it. So far I have tried it out once and it does set my makeup well but as for oil control my face is still pretty much the same. Dang this Arizona heat!

I received two perfume samples from Sephora as well! I am especially excited to try out the 'Peace Love & Juicy Couture', since I adore almost every Juicy Couture perfume out there. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment