Friday, July 29, 2011

Collective HAUL!

I filmed a youtube haul video TWICE, but both times something was wrong with it, so I gave up and decided to list it out here on my blog for you all. The above photo is of all the goodies I purchased at a recent ULTA visit. I had a 20% off my total purchase and plus due to a few other deals I saved $36!

Eylure lashes ($5.99 buy one, get one free)
Modlashes in #33 ($3.99)
Benefit Cosmetics 'They're Real' mascara (so excited for this! going to do a video review)
Maybelline Unstoppable Eyeliner in espresso & onyx (buy 2 maybelline, get one free)
Maybelline 24hour concealer
NYX jumbo eye pencil in yogurt and pure gold
Revlon Illuminance Creme Shadow in black magic & skin lights (buy one revlon, get one 50%)

Also bought my very first 'Too Faced' product and I am in love with every single thing about it. The fabulous packaging, the soft texture and have 4 stunning bronzers to choose from! Plus with every Too Faced product you purchase you receive a FREE line and shine lip duo!

All the Ulta deals above are over on August 1st, so go grab some while you can :)

Next on the haul train.. my INCREDIBLE Rock & Republic eyeshadows came in! I got an amazing deal on them purchased from HauteLook. If you haven't heard of this amazing website then you NEED to sign up to get alerts of their super awesome deals ranging from 50-75% off big names such as Betsey Johnson, Calvin Klein, BCBG, Chanel, Jessica Simpson, Guess, ext! And its absolutely free to sign up, go HERE to start getting notified of the daily deals.

Color names in order from left to right: Alloy, Ambition, Ammo, Twisted, Paranoid

And last but certainly not least, my e.l.f (eyeslipsface.com) package finally came in..their products are great quality and affordably priced but took a good deal to get to me. You can also find some of their products at Target.

Left to right: Stipple Brush ($3), Angled Eyeliner Brush ($3), Cream Eye Shadow Duo in Eggplant and Butter Pecan ($1 a piece), New Minty Lip gloss in New York City ($3), and three of their mineral lip glosses in Daring, Au Naturale, and Wild.

Close up of my dazzling new glosses, aren't they so flippin pretty!! Yes I know I have a problem, but I don't want to fix it haha

No comments:

Post a Comment