Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Make-up Haul: Taylor Made Minerals, Mac, ext

Hi my little honeybees! I just wanted to do a quick update for you and wanted to share my newest video make-up haul. It includes one new fabulous Mac blush, a big shipment from Taylor Made Minerals (for their going out of business sale) and a few things I picked up on my latest trip to Ulta. Also midway through I let you in on my AMAZING news :)



A closer look at how my new Mac Surf Baby 'My Paradise' blush looks!

I am just starting to build my nail polish collection and I absolutely adore my three new Orly bright colored polishes. The above picture is of my nails with the new purple color called 'Frolic'

Amazing new lip gloss from Revlon! In #22 Sunset Peach. Such a soft nude peach, LOVE it!

No comments:

Post a Comment