Monday, June 6, 2011

Introducing my new pup Harley

Isn't my new baby boy just the cutest thing you have ever seen? He was born on February 16th, 2011. The above picture was taken on Easter so he was around 9 weeks old. He is a shih tzu and his name is Harley...although I don't call him by his name very often. I call him 'niblet' 'fluffball' and 'silly boy' constantly. He is such a ball of fire, always active and just such a sweetie. He plays fetch all the time, and actually brings it back to me! Past puppies I've had would run away with it and not bring it back every single time. He also hasn't had many accidents in the house *knock on wood* and goes to the door when he needs to go potty. Such a smarty!



The above video is of Harley playing with his new ducky, I'm laughing because he is growling his little puppy growl at the toy as he attacks it, so flipin cute.

2 comments:

  1. Auh, Harley's so cute!! It's sad that I can't view the video here… Anyway, he's a year older now, right? I can tell that you have been taking good care of him. You probably have gone through a lot of good and bad times by now.

    Ethan Rehman

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ethan, Yes Harley has already had his first birthday and is much bigger now. He is really one of the most well behaved dogs I have ever had, he doesn't even bark very much. We love him to pieces

      Delete